AS we vastly approach the end of January 2018, I have decided to take a look back on the first month of this new chapter, and share with you guys my first memories of this whole new year.
- I visited one of my best friends in Carlisle. We had a lush day catching up, doing plenty of shopping (particularly in Primark, he he) and ate some unreal food at a beautiful restaurant.
- To celebrate one of my main girl’s 25th birthday, we enjoyed a much needed night out in Middlesbrough. After spending the whole night dancing away in Lloyds Bar, we enjoyed endless vodka cokes, and jager bombs (3 for £5… bargain, woo).
- I officially joined the gym again this year, with my Sister. This time, we have opted for an all women’s gym, and I must say, I feel 100% more comfortable within myself – it’s great to experience fitness again.
- Myself and my Sister set ourselves a goal, by signing up for the Race for Life, taking place in June of this year. We are set to raise money for our chosen charities, and then battle it out in a 5k run.
- This year, I wanted to make a difference and help others, particularly those in need. As a result, I applied to become a volunteer with Grace House. Within this charity, I’ll be volunteering, by supporting fundraising events, and carrying out bag packing duties, in my local supermarket.
Finally, to end the month, tomorrow is my favourite girl’s 25th birthday, so why not share a little love, and check out her amazing blog page… https://carolannedavies.wordpress.com/