AS promised, I have finally gotten round to do some Q&A’s, in order for you guys to get to know me a little bit more. So here it goes… 25 simple facts about me! ENJOY! 🙂
- How many siblings do you have?
I have one older sister, called Kirsty, along with two step brothers and one step sister.
2. What was your first job?
Crew member in Burger King… woop!
3. What is your favourite colour?
Hmm difficult choice, I can never choose between black or purple.
4. What is your dream job?
I would love to be a magazine editor, for celebrity gossip. And that’s not all, I’d also love to be based in a top office, in the centre of New York City… Big dream, huh!?
5. What is the one thing that you hate doing, but you have to do everyday?
My hair, without a doubt… The one thing that never goes right, HA!
6. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
I would absolutely love to fly and see the whole world from above, or I’d even like to go invisible, just to spy on people (he he).
7. Where were you three hours ago?
Sh*****g my pants on my driving lesson!
8. What is your song of the week?
I am loving ‘Fight Song’ by Rachel Platten.
9. Heels or flats?
For a casual day… Flats, but for a girly night out… Definitely heels.
10. Why do you have a blog?
I absolutely love writing and I also love engaging with new people, like you lovely bunch.
11. How many languages do you speak?
Erm… Well, I obviously speak English, I have a very basic understanding of French and I am even learning some Afghan language from my best friend – ‘Salom’ means hello 🙂
12. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Oh, tricky… Although I adore mountain views and dream of one day being able to watch the sunset from a mountain top, I have to choose beach house.
13. What has been your biggest challenge?
University was a massive challenge for me – it was like a roller coaster ride of emotions.
14. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
Although Twitter has grown on me massively, I have to choose Facebook as I not only have a better understanding of this, but it is also a great way to find out gossip (he he).
16. Are you a morning or a night person?
I am more of a night person – I tend to work best on a night, and also new ideas for my blog always seem to spring to mind late at night.
17. Any tattoos or piercings?
I am definitely not a fan of tattoos and the only piercings I have are in my ears.
18. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New York City.
19. Do you have any bad habits?
We all have at least one bad habit, don’t we?
20. What do you prefer… Sweet or salty foods?
Definitely sweet… I am definitely a one for enjoying cakes and sweets and chocolate. My appetite just can’t seem to get enough of them.
21. Favourite food to order in?
It has to be a simple margarita pizza with a tub of garlic sauce… YUM!
22. Summer or winter?
As much as I love the summer, I have to choose winter. I am a massive fan of cosey nights in, wrapped in my blanket, with a mug of hot chocolate, watching movies and listening to rain pound off my window.
23. What is your favourite time of year?
Christmas… I absolutely love going Christmas shopping and spoiling my nearest and dearest, and I also love Christmas dinner!
24. Best holiday ever?
Lake Como, Italy – what a beautiful place!
25. Favourite place to shop?
Definitely New Look.