EVER since I was a little girl, (alright I maybe still quite little – height wise – but you know what I mean – younger), I have dreamed of visiting certain places in the world and seeing some of our life’s greatest, most iconic views.
I am guessing that everyone dreams of visiting at least one particular place, am I right?
Yep, I thought so.
One day I am hoping to gain the experience of visiting at least one of my dream places.
And I bet you’re all dying to know my top five places…
- New York City (Top of the list by a mile) – I wish to one day be able to rome the streets of the “concrete jungle where dreams are made of”.
- Las Vegas – I would love to take a picture by the Bellagio Fountains and feel the fresh spray of Las Vegas air.
- Sydney Australia – I want to breathe in the soft, fresh air from Sydney Harbour.
- Lake Garda (Italy) – A place where picturesque views will be no doubt be made reality.
- Afghanistan – I hope to one day experience the childhood and lifestyle of my closest peep.
In regards to dreaming about these places, I am hoping for them to one day become reality – I want to live my dreams.
So guys, why not enlighten me and let me in to your secret… Share your top five dream places to visit below…